Saturday, June 2, 2012

Challenge #13- A Perfect Presentation


  
Hello Divas & lovely Crafter!!
Sorry to post this week challenge today but we had some technical difficulty on friday and our post couldn't go live......But here's this week Challenge!!
 this week challenge is "Monochromatic"
make a holiday project using a monochromatic combination.

Our sponsor is

A Perfect Presentation offers fantastic templates in a variety of formats, that are easy to use and make a perfect presentation every time! The design team and I have fallen in love with these products and I know you will too. Leigh Ann, the owner, has generously offered a template of choice to our winner this week!
Come play along with us this week 
and have a chance to be a winner.
 
The challenge ends on Thursday, June 7th and
the winner will be announced on Friday!


Good luck!
 
This month we have a Guest Designer
 please welcome: Dorte

Check out the awesome cards created by the design team:






Julie - Tag Pouch





 Patty - Treat Box

Now is your turn to play along with us....

Here's how to play along:

Just insert the link to your card below (click on "add your link" button).
If you are unable to link it, please comment on this post with the link to your card.


We can't wait to see what you come up with.
Hope you'll play along this week!!




-----

2 comments:

Kim Dibben said...

Hi, I am not sure if my card linked or not, so just in case this is the link to my card http://kraftykskraftykards.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/frosty-snowman.html

Thank you for all the great inspiration your cards are all beautiful.
Hugs Kim xx

Birgit said...

The cards on this site are great. I hope I entered correctly. I wanted to see the other 2 who have entered but I can not see them??