Friday, February 19, 2010

CSAYL #41 We're back! (What's cookin' challenge)

Greetings! We hope that you enjoyed a safe and happy holiday and that the recipients of your challenge cards were wowed with your creativity!

It's that time again! Time to get going with your Christmas Cards. This year we have a slight change with the challenge blog. The first posting of the month will be a 3D gift type challenge. Last year the DT were very excited about having plenty of cards done, but some found that they were scrambling at the last minute to complete their gifts and gift packaging.

We have 3 new designers this year. Let's welcome Jeanne of Inky Paws, Jacqui of Sisterlines Space In Time, and Peggy of The Wired Angel.

Without further adieu, lets get into this weeks challenge!

This week we would like you to follow a recipe!

2 layers

3 buttons

Glitter

Insert the link to your card via Mr. Linky below. If you are unable to link through Mr. Linky, please comment this post with the link to your card. If you upload your cards on SCS, please add the key word: CSAYL and the title "CSAYL41". We hope you'll play along.

We'll be voting on 3 participants' cards to be featured on the blog site and of the 3, one will be asked to be a guest DT for the week. Good luck!!!








7 comments:

America said...

OH-WOW!!

FIRST, WELCOME BACK!!!! I missed seeing these weekly challenges!!!

Next, A great BIG Welcome-to the new DT Members.

And last but not least, what truly unique and wonderful takes on this recipe challenge!! whohooo!

Thanks for the inspiration!!! YOU have ALL officially gotten me thinking about those X-mas cards again!!!! I will definitely try and join you on these throught the coming year! :)

inlovestamping said...

Wow we are off to a wonderful start! I love all the cards. I just can't wait to create even MORE!!! Welcome the the new members and I am looking forward to lots of fun creative challenges!

Connie :-)

Radha said...

Love it!!
FB makes it easy!!
Is this th # 1 4 the year??

Patricia Chalas said...

Welcome back to all!!!

I forgot how to link only the post with mr linky.... i hope that you all can see the card.

see you aroung girls..........

blessings!!

LyndaJ said...

Glad to be back to Christmas cards. I do need to learn how to use my camera though!

Radha said...

Girls this is my very first card of the year... hope I will keep making X-mas C . Hugs to u all:))

Hazel said...

I've only just found you again - good to see you back - my card for this challenge is here x